The conditions of use of MFW includes these terms,
- The Sites and their content are subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by MFW, or in the case of some material, a third party.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on a Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent.
- The Sites may contain links to third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those sites at your own risk.
- Many of the products and services offered for sale or advertised and much of the information provided via the Sites are the products, services and information of third parties. These third party products, services and information are not necessarily provided or shipped by MFW. Further, we may receive fees or commissions from third parties for products or services displayed or made available on the Sites or accessible through a link on the Sites. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving such fees.Use of the Sites.
You must not
- Use the Sites for any activities, or post or transmit
to or via the Sites any information or materials, which.
- Breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or
which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes.
- Interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any
person, or which inhibits any other user from using the Sites.
- Is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory or pornographic or which could
give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
- Use the Sites to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic messages.
- Make any fraudulent or speculative inquiries, reservations or requests using the Sites.
- Provide false information when registering or changing your registration details.
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorized modifications to the Sites.
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the Sites, or Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- MFW uses a number of social media sites (e.g. Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest); but these may change over time. We reserve the right to cease any such sites in our discretion. Our own Sites may also include social media functions, including user reviews, ratings, forums, and the ability to interact with other users.
- Users must not post or upload any comment, content or link to the Sites or MFW social media sites which does not comply with these Terms, including if it is defamatory, harassing, bullying, indecent or inflammatory.
- MFW may moderate user-posted content and may remove any content that, in MFW opinion, is inappropriate. While we review content regularly, there may be times when inappropriate or content is viewable before it can be removed.
- MFW does not undertake to inform users when such content has been moderated or removed. MFW may provide warnings, or otherwise block or suspend users or their accounts in our sole discretion.
- Where you post or submit content to a Site, you warrant that you:
ii. have the right to submit the content (including copyright); the content is your own original creation; and that you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission which might infringe any moral rights you may have in the content (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth));
- MFW may copy, reproduce, publish, display, alter, or distort user submitted content, and use it for any purpose, (including without limitation, any future promotions or campaigns involving MFW) at any time in the future, and via any media;
- MFW does not accept any responsibility or liability where content is downloaded from the Sites, nor in relation to any matters after such download. Third parties may comment on, link to, re-post, or otherwise deal with the user submitted content once it is submitted, and MFW does not accept any liability for such actions; and
Cookies are small pieces of information captured when your device is used to access online content.
- Yamatonadesiko makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our Sites or the information,
content, materials or products included on our Sites, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
- Neither Yamatonadesiko, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages arising out of, or in relation to, the use of our Sites or sites linked to our Sites.
This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages suffers, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- You assume all risk of use of all features of a Site. You release Yamatonadesiko of all responsibility for any consequences of their use.
- By continuing to access our Sites you agree that your access to, and use of, them is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk.
- Our Sites and their contents are provided to you on “as is” basis; our Sites may contain errors and inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We cannot guarantee our Sites will always be available or fault- or virus- free.
Updates and termination
- Yamatonadesiko may vary these Terms at any time. By continuing to use the Sites you consent to any variations.
It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
- At any time, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the access to the Sites for any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. Suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
- Yamatonadesiko may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Sites breaches these Terms, or any applicable laws.
- Yamatonadesiko may identify or bring legal action against any person who is or may be breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
- These Terms and the Sites are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Japan. If a dispute arises from these Terms, you agree to submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Japan, except in relation to application for any injunctive relief sought by Yamatonadesiko.
- The Sites may be accessed in Japan and overseas. We make no representations that the Sites comply with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Japan. If you access the Sites from outside Japan, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Sites.